We depend on our members’ support to keep the Trout Lake Nature Center viable, sustainable and current. All memberships include the following basic benefits:
- Email subscription to electronic notices of activities
- Email bulletin at least 6 times per year
- When available, discounts to TLNC activities except for fundraisers
- Free entry to TLNC facilities and property.
- Reciprocal membership privileges to over 180 other Association of Nature Center Administrator (ANCA) nature centers and facilities in Florida and 37 other states.
TLNC Membership categories and associated dues are:
- Student (Full Time) $5.00
- Dog $25
- Individual $35
- Family 50*
- Nonprofits/Public Agencies $50**
- Business/Professional $125**
- Life $1,000***
* Family membership for TLNC's purposes consists of two (2) individuals 18 years of age and older, as well as any individuals less than 18 years legally residing at the same physical address.
** Nonprofit/Pubic Agencies and Business/Professional memberships should assign up to three people to represent the organization, agency or business. More memberships may be purchased for additional employees or representatives, if needed.
*** Life Members are displayed on a plaque at TLNC.
Memberships are typically renewed annually (12 months from the date of payment) but you can choose to pay for a multi-year membership.